For the 2016/2017 season, the 13 – 15 Provincial team will train 4 days a week, there will be a total of 5 competitions for the season, approximate practice hours per week is 11 hours. The team will do 1 strength training session, 3 flexibility sessions, and 4 pool sessions per week.
|Tuesday||5:30pm-9:00pm||Steveston Outdoor Pool|
|Thursday||5:30pm-9:00pm||Steveston Outdoor Pool|
|Steveston Outdoor Pool|
Normal Season Practice Schedule:
PLEASE NOTE : Programs and practice locations are subject to change based on number of participants registered. Once you register for a program we will make sure to contact you should any changes occur.
- Club Registration Fee: $200
- Early Registration Fee ($50 discount available until July 15th): $150
- Estimate Monthly fee: will be provided in the registration package which will be available upon request after July 4th.
- Estimate Family Commitment Plan: will be provided in the registration package
**The registration fee is refundable. An administration fee of $30 will be deducted. Any applications for refunds must be received in writing by September 15, 2016. No refunds after that date.
**The Early Registration Discount is available to returning swimmers from the 2016/17 season programs, either Rec or Competitive streams. Both the web registration and submission of payment must be made by July 15th in order to qualify for the Early Registration Discount. New swimmers must pay the full registration amount.
- The registration fee is due at time of registration, if sending cheque by mail, it must be received within 2 weeks of registration date and before September. (This is if you miss the early bird registration period)
- A cheque for the First and last month’s payment is due before September 1st. This fee must be paid before a swimmer can enter the pool in September as it includes insurance payment to Synchro BC.
- Two (2) postdated cheques (Dec. 15 and Apr. 15) for the Family Commitment Plan. Cheques must be received by September 15.
- Seven (7) postdated cheques (Oct. 1st to Apr. 1st) for the season’s monthly fee and estimated expense. Cheques must be received by September 15.
** All competitive athletes must register now for a spot on the team **
*** A Registration Package with full details of all fees, Family Commitment Plan, additional out of town competition costs, team suits, and payment schedules will be available upon request after July 4th. It must be read, signed and submitted before start of the season in September. ***