For children who are age 5+ who want to experience synchronized swimming for the first time. Our CAN Swim program teaches basic synchronized swimming skills, which includes a mini routine. The classes are 90 minutes in duration where 30 minutes is for land training (flexibility and activation) and 60 minutes in the water.
The ratio of athletes to coaches is 6:1.
Running in 8-10-week intervals. September/October to December, January to March, March to June
Costs: $300 per 10 week sessions and $250 for 8 week sessions
Check out our NEW Hillcrest Program! See below.
- Jewish Community Center – Fridays 5:00pm-6:30pm
- Lord Byng High School – Fridays 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Hillcrest Pool (**Ages 9 and under)- Mondays 5:00-6:30pm
- Hillcrest Pool (**Ages 10 and up)- Mondays 6:30-8:00pm
- Minoru Aquatic Centre – Saturdays 9:00am-10:30am
- Fall Session Dates (7 weeks): October 1,15,22,29, November 5,19,26
- Winter Session Dates (8 weeks): January 14,21,28, February 4,18,25, March 4,11
- Spring Session Dates (8 weeks): April 1,8,22,29, May 6,13,27, June 3
* NOTE: Please register for the Minoru Aquatic Centre program by calling 604-276-4300 or register online at the link below.
Minoru Online Registration: http://www.richmond.ca/parksrec/about/registration.htm. The barcode for this class is: 1638538
Register now for a spot in one of our beginner programs! Classes fill up fast!
* Please remember that if your Synchro swimmer misses a class, they are more than welcome to make it up at another location. There will be no discount or refund for missed classes.